The RoadLink is a simple device that offsets the position of your Shimano road derailleur to make it possible to run a wide-range mountain bike style cassette. It is an ideal solution for riders looking to convert their road, gravel, cyclocross, or commuter. - The RoadLink is optimized for use with ten or eleven-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes - 11-42 or 10-42 setups are not supported - Works with all 10-11 speed Shimano and SRAM Road Derailleurs - Best used with Single or Double Setups - see manufacturer's site for more details
Tub of 25 Grade 25, 1/4" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 25 per tub
Tub of 25 Grade 25, 3/16" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 25 per tub
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$4.95 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Standard metric sizing (optional Nylock anti-loosening nut) - 100 per tub
- Standard metric-sized Stainless steel washers - 100 per tub
Precision CNC machined of light and durable 7000-series aluminum with a fine anodized finish, and 100% made in the USA, Thomson's Seatpost Collar is a beautiful upgrade for your bicycle. It features their bolt, washer and barrel nut combination that allows float on both sides of the collar slot for consistent clamping force. Plus the bolt-hole angle, the collar's 12.7mm inside height and the offset slot, ensure optimum seatpost clamping force at only 25 inch pounds of torque to protect your precious frame and seatpost.
Replacement dropout screws for the Surly Cross Check. - Bolt length: 40mm
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
RockShox Reverb Service Kit includes foam ring, inner seal head bushing and O-rings
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Downtube cable adjusters from Problem Solvers. - Braze-on downtube adjusters for road shifters - Contoured to fit traditional sized steel downtubes - Black Finish
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$24.99 - $47.99
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$15.99 - $19.99
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
The Springfield Brake Kit will provide easy braking upgrades along with value, as the kit will be more affordable than buying each part individually. All necessary hardware will be included as well. Doesn't get much better! - One spring design - Comes with GHOST PADS - Hinged lever clamp - Medium sized lever
$1.00 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Page 1 of 27 Next page