A high-performance glove without the high price tag. The freshly-renovated Dirtpaw Race Glove has armored knuckles, padded palm, and superior flex-point comfort to remain the top choice for the entry-level rider. The hoop and loop closure provides a secure fit, and built-in stretch gives you maximum dexterity. Technical Details: - Stretch polyester construction - Padded, single layer Clarino palm - Stretch mesh finger gussets - Padded knuckle - Hook and loop wrist closure - Silicone print at finger tips for lever grip
A virtually seamless feel creates a supremely comfortable glove with progressive gel padding. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex -Palm: ClarinoTM synthetic leather DETAILS: -Seamless back with AIR ZONE vent: Provides excellent ventilation -Patented gel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury, enhances ventilation -Clarino palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion -Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic -3M reflective logo: High visibility -Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature INFO +: -ErgoAir® Zone -5 mm / 3 mm Gel Padding
Your little rider will love the hand protection and secure grip of Strider's Adventure Riding Gloves. And, with wide openings at the wrists and secure Velcro closures, these full-finger padded gloves are easy to put on and take off.
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- "Answer it" technology allows you to manipulate smartphone screens without needing to remove your gloves - Amara perforated pre-curved palm - Silicone printed non slip fingers - Absorbent fleece thumb and anatomical pre-curved fingers with tapered stitch and knuckle flex fit
Designed for maximum aerodynamics, the Vorttice Glove's upper hand is seamlessly made with Speed Tech, the most aerodynamic fabric on the market. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Speed Tech Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -Biogel perforated padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury, enhances ventilation -Multi-section palm: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel -Aero wrist: Lengthened seamless wrist for maximum aerodynamics -Speedtech upper hand: Improves aerodynamics and wicks moisture -Fused ergonomic wrist: Increases comfort -Silicone-coated pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves -Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Everyone is taking the day off – conditions are too wet, too cold. You don't mind though. You know the opportunities that this weather brings. Opportunities like empty trails, cooler temperatures and tacky dirt which makes your bike feel like it's on rails. The Attack Water glove is specifically designed for these epic conditions – keeping you comfortable and in control on every exhilarating mud-soaked turn. The glove features a 100% waterproof construction to stay dry through rain, wet branches, and puddles. The slip-on closure provides a tight seal, keeps the glove light and eliminates the need for a hook and loop strap. Plus, you can stay connected through it all, thanks to the conductive thread in the palm which provides touchscreen compatibility. TECHNICAL DETAILS - 100% polyester waterproof top hand fabric - AXsuede fleece waterproof palm - Slip-on design - Conductive thread - Screen printed logos
The Ascent is Fox's lightest, most minimally designed glove. This means more bar feel, more control, and more dexterity. It features a 4-way stretch and slip-on cuff for that "barely there" feel. The palm uses a premium goatskin leather for comfort, grip, and durability. These gloves are also touchscreen compatible thanks to a conductive thread on the thumb and index finger. Capture every moment and share with #foxmtb. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Minimalistic design for optimal comfort - 4-way stretch Lycra construction - Conductive thread on the thumb and index finger for touchscreen compatibility - Premium goatskin leather palm for comfort, maximum grip, and durability - Minimal mid-length wrist cuff for secure fit
- Ax Suede connective material on first finger and thumb - Providing 100% touch screen compatibility - Anatomical Pre-curved box fingers with tapered stitch - Double stitch palm, knuckle and cuff
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Keep your hands cozy and warm on your next chilly ride with Bontrager's Sonic Windshell Gloves. • Profila Windshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant and warm • Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and supple grip • eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics • inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue • Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip • Pull-on closure with pull-on tab for ease of use • Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
No-slip, full-grip, short finger fun Grab Velocis for a performance cycling glove aimed at race-ready riders. Our proven inForm BioDynamic design evenly distributes pressure and OverEasy construction stops bunching for a clean palm and incredible handlebar feel that keeps you connected and focused on the road ahead. Key features - inForm BioDynamic design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling - OverEasy inverted design provides a clean palm to reduce pad bunching for better handling - Pairs gel and memory foam to reduce peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - AX Suede stretch synthetic palm provides great durability and handlebar feel - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting for summer day comfort
Calm your palms When the pace picks up and sweat starts to pour, reach for the Velocis Full Finger glove to calm your palms with breathable materials that provide plenty of protection while overtaking opponents. Key features - Durable AX Suede palm provides great handlebar feel and protection against falls - Lightweight and breathable back of hand materials - Minimalist wrist opening design for uncluttered and secure riding - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting for summer day comfort
Lithos is the stylish, super-durable full finger mountain bike glove that offers superior performance for technical trails. Silicone grips complement a synthetic leather palm to keep your hands on the bars when it matters most. Key features: - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touchscreen electronics - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability - Silicone grip on palm keeps hands in place on any trail - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Pull-on design for sleek fit
Warm and dry hands, happy heart You can't always predict rain but you can be prepared with the Neoprene Cycling Glove. This durable bike glove is built for committed riders who want to stay warm and dry in cold and wet weather. It allows great dexterity and includes plenty of silicone grip on the palm and fingers for better bike handling in not-so-ideal conditions. - 100% neoprene construction - Silicone print on full palm and fingers provides great grip and confident handling - Waterproof seams to stay dry - Brushed interior provides warmth - Longer cuffs seal off cold and offer better wrist coverage to keep fingers warm
$34.99 $49.99 30% Savings
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
The versatile Race Gel Full Finger glove for women is a comfortable way to keep those important digits warm on chilly road rides or mountain bike rides in any weather.
Planet Bike's Taurus Gloves, with their breathable cotton crochet mesh backs and comfortable tricot-lined leather palms and thumbs, embody everything that has made crochet gloves favorites of many cyclists. These great gloves feature soft terry thumbs for wiping your face.
$29.99 - $31.99
- Low profile, slip-on racing style - Back of hand is silky, lightweight nylon mesh - Minimal Amara palm with articulated panels offers optimal hand-to-bar contact - Reinforced finger caps - Silicone trigger fingers - Touch Screen compatible middle finger - Lycra finger fourchettes - Highly absorbent terry wiping surface - Reinforced thumb crotch - Back of wrist is woven elastic - Palm side wrist is Neoprene with pull tab extension and Lycra expansion gusset for ease when slipping on
Bontrager's Solstice Gloves are perfect for daily rides and weekend cruises. The backs are made with breathable Lycra, while the synthetic-leather palms are padded with inForm GelFoam padding to reduce pressure on your hands and keep you riding comfortably. A Velcro strap makes getting them on and off super easy, and the gloves feature soft, absorbent nose wipes on the thumbs.
Engineered to be a versatile glove that can protect your hands in the worst weather, these insulated GORE-TEX gloves are an essential for longer rides in wet winter weather. - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort - Velcro width adjustment - Palm with synthetic leather and foam padding - Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration - Reflective logo and panel
The Aries are stylish and performance-minded half finger cycling gloves for all your cycling escapades. They’ll keep your hands comfortable and cool during your long summer days out on the road. - Style: Half Finger - Padding: 1mm foam - Season: warm weather - Closure: hook and loop closure - Easy–Off Glove Removal Tab Material: - Lycra backing and forchettes for superior fit and cool comfort - Synthetic leather palm with venting is reinforced for superior grip comfort and handlebar feel - Soft low-profile terry cloth wiping surface on thumb and index finger - Tricot inner lining for comfort
Planet Bike's Gemini Gloves offer plush comfort with soft Amara palms and gel padding to soak up road vibrations. You'll also love the ergonomic cut and neoprene cuffs that offer a custom fit. These fine gloves have terry panels for wiping your face and reflective details for safety, too.
The versatile Race Gel Full Finger glove is a comfortable way to keep those important digits warm on chilly road rides or mountain bike rides in any weather.
The Classique full finger glove is more than just a throwback. Classic styling and details are intelligently tempered with modern features for a comfortable, stylish cycling glove.
To keep riding as the cold fall temperatures settle in and days become shorter, trust the Rafale RTR gloves to keep your hands comfortable and to help make you more visible. - LT Enerblock and thermo-laminated spandex upper hand - Embossed Amara palm with patented Biogel progressive padding - Next-to-skin 80 mm cuff - Printed RTR reflective dots - Weather: Chilly/Wind - Precurved - ErgoAir Zone - 5mm/3mm/2mm Biogel Padding - Insulation index: Low - Moisture transfer: High
Page 1 of 5 Next page