$2.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$35.90 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
$10.99 - $27.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$0.99 - $6.99 $6.99 Up To 86% Savings
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
PROCORE is an inner high-pressure air chamber for tubeless systems that allows dual air pressures for traction and impact protection. Procore allows low pressures (down to 14psi) to be run in tubeless tires, with a high-pressure inner chamber that locks the bead in place and prevents burping and rim dents from impacts. - Sold as a set with all components to set up a wheelset on one bike (tires not included) - Minimum internal rim width is 23mm - Maximum distance from rim well to rim inner surface is 20mm - Minimum tire pressure with ProCore is 14 psi
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
Continental's Easy Tape High Pressure Rim Strips come in sizes to fit 700c and 650c road rims and are made of a tough, elastic and waterproof, non-adhesive nylon. This makes them quick and easy to install. Just stretch them over your rims and let them snap in place! They are also made specifically for when you're running extreme pressures and can handle up to 220 psi. Each box contains a pair of rim strips.
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
$24.99 - $44.99
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
$39.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Continental's Valve Extenders are made of durable aluminum and come in four sizes so you can attach your pump to your valve, no matter how deep your rims are.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
Page 1 of 3 Next page