- Standard metric-sized Stainless steel washers - 100 per tub
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
$0.99 - $67.79
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $35.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.39 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while caffeine in three of the flavors gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 90% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.39 - $27.86
The combination of fast and medium-burning carbohydrates in Clif’s Energy Gels provides you with a steady stream of usable fuel during workouts and races. Electrolytes help balance your fluid levels, while a heavy dose of caffeine gives a boost to your central nervous system and releases free fatty acids into your bloodstream, which can help spare your body’s limited glycogen stores. Clif uses 85% organic ingredients and a thin consistency that goes down easy in both hot and cold weather. Even the packaging has a special touch—the opening is narrow and has a litter-resistant leash, the corners are rounded for jersey pocket comfort, and each packet has a reduced carbon footprint.
$1.39 - $30.96
Honey Stinger's Organic Energy Gels taste great—and they're organic! They give you a fast-acting energy boost with a subtle sweetness. Since good fuel means good workouts and recovery, Organic Energy Gel uses organic honey, organic tapioca syrup, and electrolytes as its main energy sources. - USDA certified organic - 100 calories - Electrolytes - Gluten free - Strawberry Kiwi and Chocolate are naturally caffeinated
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Page 1 of 357 Next page