$24.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
$44.99 - $64.99
Stiff and light with the cleanest accessory solutions available When all you need is the right position, the Elite stem gets it done and more. The strong and light alloy stem is your bike's best workhorse and also features Blendr accessory integration for a sleek setup. Key features - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers.
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
Bontrager's RXL OS Stem lightens your ride and steers with precision. Made from cold-forged, machined, 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is super safe and secure.
Upgrade your ride with the gram-shaving EA90 stem from Easton. This ultra-light bar-holder sports Easton's 3D forged aluminum to provide a great balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts so the EA90 is perfectly safe for carbon bars.
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
$34.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
Vision's Sizemore Stem is made of light and durable forged and CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum with a 2-bolt front clamp for easy handlebar installation even with clip-on aero bars. This fine stem includes tough M6 bolts and flip/flop graphics that look right whichever way you install the stem.
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 50mm length - 0 degree - All stems come with 3.5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
- 3-D forged from the finest 6061-T6 aluminum - Oversized clamp fits 35.0mm bars
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
$69.95 - $99.95
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
Whether you're on the open roads or scenic mountain trails or anywhere else you ride, Easton's EA70 Stem enhances your cycling experience. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness, low weight and strength for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's TopLock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EA70 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
$99.95 - $109.95
Ritchey's WCS C260 stem starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware, and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube. The body is 3D-forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller T-20 Torx size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity. - Stack Height: 42mm - Faceplate width: 36mm - Weight: 103g (100mm)
Page 1 of 6 Next page