The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
Standard replacement chain
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
$20.00 - $40.00
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
$70.00 - $75.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 11-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
$14.00 - $46.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
$7.00 - $9.50
- Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushing-less chain for 5-8 speed
$50.00 - $55.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built tough for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - EPT anti-rust coating - 9-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Rainbow Color - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
The CSD (Chain Security Device) is extemely stiff and is compatible with all Campagnolo braze-on front derailleurs. - Positioning and adjustment are independent of the derailleur - Made of highly rigid aluminum
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page